Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Technorati

Technorati was very interesting to me because I found a couple of disgruntled people having to do learning2.0 and aren't the least bit concerned to have their coworkers/supervisors read the comments they are writing!! (Some guy from OHIO really hates this.)

Anyway, I looked at the top favorited blog which was a directory of wonderful things which I found unimpressive, the top search was youtube, which doesn't surprise me because everyone in America looks at that stuff, and the top blog was engadget which explains all the new techie things that I don't even pretend to understand. (I'm sure I will never own an iphone so it was all Greek to me.) But it was fun to see other blogs from other systems... it lets you know we are all in this together and is something I probably would not have seen unless someone directed me there.

No comments: